LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    hey enjoytheslide,
    thats the most intelligent thing said in this entire conversation.

Is it just me or am I retarded.

Ive had a Rip Curl classic 4/3 for over 3 years now, and it cost me about $120 with the shop discount. I think it will make it through this winter season and then i will probably buy a new one for next year. All my gear is rip curl, from my spring-suit to the booties and gloves.

I just read through all the post and you dont need a new wetsuit every year. We live in a place where we only surf in cold water for about 4-5 months. And i would NOT advise a $50 Sam's club special either. My friend had one last year and it was crap. Those you may need to buy every month!!!

Dude...about the Sam's wetsuit...all I'm saying is that it works for me-I went and got some booties too-this is a great wetsuit for the price...I'm not a name brand type of guy-its warm and loose and it does the job for someone that just wants to surf!

Quote Originally Posted by Enjoytheslide View Post
    i pee in my suit
    That's good to know, thank you for posting.

Sorry mackey, for putting down the wetsuit. Im glad it works for you. I just know about that one instance. But how do you stay warm in it if its loose. A normal wetsuit should fit just snug enough (so flushing doesnt occur oftern)? Anyway, glad you stay warm.

I meant "loose" as in flexible...don't worry it's snug. Trust me though, if I had the money I would probably get something else...but it does the job for now.

Cool...
    So whereabouts do you surf Mackey? Im normally at Garden City, S.C

Sorry, Makey!!!!!