Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Typing out!

Typing out!

Well, that's it for me comrades. Putting in a goodby post thanks to a certain someone. I can cope with a lot of bullsh!t and personalities and tolerate trolls with ease (hell im one meself) but when certain someone comes on here and asks "what happened to this forum" its like a knife in me heart when I smell a snitch.
    So, certain someone, you can stop thumbing your nose. You have not conquered anything special.
    It's just a god dammed forum with REAL people with REAL lives you cannot control and it means NOTHING to anyone. Most that have made this place are gone, moved on, passed the nonsense that this place has become.
    I'm doing this to make a stand and I urge all to do the same. I'll be lurking for laughs from time to time but I will not post until this persecution stops.
    Boycott this forum and let's see what becomes of it.
    Best of waves to you all!
    IM OUT!
    (drops the mic)
    (pics up mic)
    Antiques, blueberry kush, the blonde with the hottest -a s s
    (spikes mic)
    Last edited by DonQ; Feb 17, 2017 at 02:37 AM. Reason: wake da fuk up admin

Nope

https://youtu.be/4bO5CqyDkYQ

Were you trying to say this?

huh
    Last edited by notaseal; Feb 17, 2017 at 03:10 AM.

Last edited by notaseal; Feb 17, 2017 at 03:17 AM.

Without posting a goodbye thread i have basically been doing the same thing brother. I hardly post. Theres no reason. No threads. No life. Just a certain someone over moderating. I still think he chased everyone away so he could do less work.

How have the people in charge not politely realized that it isnt working, hasnt worked, amd is not going to work?

almost everyone is gone...

Tell me again how this is helping anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by bubs View Post
    Without posting a goodbye thread i have basically been doing the same thing brother. I hardly post. Theres no reason. No threads. No life. Just a certain someone over moderating. I still think he chased everyone away so he could do less work.

How have the people in charge not politely realized that it isnt working, hasnt worked, amd is not going to work?

almost everyone is gone...

Tell me again how this is helping anyone?
    Post of the year

Images
    Sad to see you leave DonQ. May you prosper in your battle with the windmills. Godspeed.

Images
    And, shut up Wayne.