LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Number nine

Number nine

will he go for the 10 million bonus?

Images
    i doubt it... have you read that interview with kelly in water magazine... you can find it towards the bottom of the surfline home page. kelly doesnt seem too stoked to go for ten

10 to 1

Im putting $5 on your $1 that he wins a tenth tour.

yea..I'm kinda mad he didn't win the contest, oh well....yea he's gonna go for 10

I think he'll try for 10 next year and if he loses early he'll bail. if he wins early he'll push hard.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    I think he'll try for 10 next year and if he loses early he'll bail. if he wins early he'll push hard.
    I agree.....Slater still kills it....until someone can compete on his level. He's the man... I think he was at his prime and now is going down hill. I doubt he will get 10...... Let's go MICK!!!!!

Looking at his results from this past year it's kind of hard to argue he's past his prime but I think he'll have a tough time getting #10.

Images
    Slater is considered by some to be the best athlete of all time.

what do you guys think about that?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    Slater is considered by some to be the best athlete of all time.

what do you guys think about that?
    I would agree...doesn't mean he's gonna win 10 tho. I don't think he will ever get another world title...I actually can't stand KS. It's kinda like years ago with basketball. Michael Jordan was the all time athlete. I hated him for the simple fact the the refs would go in his favor. Just like the judges do for KS.

Let's go Mick Fanning......

Images
    He has said that if he gets 9 he would have to go for 10. I think he will and he stands a damn good chance of getting it. Whether you like him or not you can't argue the fact that he still sets the standard by which everyone else is judged. He's earned every score he's gotten this year and in past years. No one else has the complete package like him; the skill, the mental ability, the consistancey, and the fact that he's a great role model for the kids. GO KELLY I'M HOPING THAT YOU GET # 10.