LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. wats goin on swellinfo?

the last 3 days were supposed to be chest high at some point in the day, however i recieved the grim fate of ankle/shin every day. is the swell coming later or wat?

I gotta say that today was the first time the reports been really off for a long while.

Images
    there was nothing out today... ripples

i totally agree, mabe better waves will come for tha clean water?

Images
    The long period swell was showing on the masonboro buoy, but I guess not making into the beaches there. Those long period swells that are generated in the middle of the North Atlantic are always really fickle.

Yea. It was worse than small today. I've been out of town for 2 weeks so I went anyways. I caught maybe 4 waves in 3 hours. You just had to catch it at the exact right tide and be in a lucky spot.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipse13 View Post
    Yea. It was worse than small today. I've been out of town for 2 weeks so I went anyways. I caught maybe 4 waves in 3 hours. You just had to catch it at the exact right tide and be in a lucky spot.
    were you out at around 5pm yesterday by Johnny Merciers?

SwellInfo is right on about 85 to 90% of the time. Just take a look at the crowd when it says it will be good. So what if they missed it this time. Remember back before Al Gore invented the internet and you actually had to go to the beach and check the surf for yourself? Probably not... I wish it said it sucked all the time and all the weiners would stop jumping in the line-up, but that is not going to happen.

Keep up the good work, SwellInfo.

kook

nakedspearfisher is a total kook !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I agree- swellinfo.com does pretty good for itself.