Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41
  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    I kill anything that moves man!
    That's the thing bro. That forum hasn't moved a millimeter in 6 years.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    portland
    Posts
    1,193
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    i do that because i dont want to edit and add, im a rebel and editing is to mainstream. YIPPY KI YAY MFERS
    should've probably responded to this one with too

    ...sorry, couldn't help myself

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singer Island
    Posts
    3,555
    This is the absolute gayest thing I have ever heard. Do you do group tours to Key West for fantasy fest. What a bunch ( actually several, max) of Thundercun!s. Awesome thread!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Punching Latex Dummys in Barns
    Posts
    4,430
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by your pier View Post
    should've probably responded to this one with too

    ...sorry, couldn't help myself
    go back to jerking off lumber jacks and smoking pot Oregon hippy, there is only room of this forum for the real chargerz of da south, if you cant step up you need to step down.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    portland
    Posts
    1,193
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    go back to jerking off lumber jacks and smoking pot Oregon hippy, there is only room of this forum for the real chargerz of da south, if you cant step up you need to step down.
    sorry, didn't mean to tread on your thread...rage on

    for serious though, you seem like an interesting dude, maybe i'll be down in the obx someday and we can grab a session

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Punching Latex Dummys in Barns
    Posts
    4,430
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by your pier View Post
    sorry, didn't mean to tread on your thread...rage on

    for serious though, you seem like an interesting dude, maybe i'll be down in the obx someday and we can grab a session
    i only paddle out when its 23 feet at the most any less and its to small for me. so you better bring your best weed and come on a huge swell. meet me down at frisco my other home where we will smoke huge blunts of my dankest karolina kush and smash some lips.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Punching Latex Dummys in Barns
    Posts
    4,430
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    i only paddle out when its 23 feet at the most any less and its to small for me. so you better bring your best weed and come on a huge swell. meet me down at frisco my other home where we will smoke huge blunts of my dankest karolina kush and smash some lips.
    viva la south

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singer Island
    Posts
    3,555
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    viva la south
    Col. Kutback has spoken! I can abide. Love smokin da jah and making big pizza pie spray in da sky mon!

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    checked out their site, less than a dozen members and still more chics than here. shocker, i know
    Chicks??? Peace all, I'm outta here

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Old Jersey
    Posts
    2,264
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    surf outtings? is that where you reveal the names of otherwise closeted gay surfers?
    Post of the year/month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!