LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which is better 2

I want to know if bodyboarding (aka sponging) is better than body surfing. And whatever ur answer is, I want to kno why you think the way you do. Only answers relating to these two water sports have any relevence.

Images
    This is like asking what is a better way to eat spaghetti - with your hands or with a fork.

What is better short-boarding or body surfing? what is better kite-surfing or long boarding? what is better cheerios or corn flakes?

I know any easy way to find the answer to this mysterious question. Get on a bodyboard with some fins and give it a shot. If you've never bodyboarded, you'll prob be surprised at the learning curve. If you have bodyboarded and would rather be bodysurfing, then there you have it...

Your username already notes that you are anti-sponge, so this seems like a polite way of starting an argument of your bodyboarding sucks campaign?

I hate to rant... but there are many ways to skin a cat, and I think we have about covered all of them in the topic of bodyboarding verse surfing.
    Last edited by Swellinfo; Oct 5, 2008 at 03:46 PM.

Images
    Everything in the water is fun. Body surfing, body boarding, surfing, kayaking... seriously whatever you do, if you have fun doing it, who the **** cares if other people don't like it

Images
    Body surfing is fun but its nothing like bodyboarding. Bodyboarding u can do so much more tricks and you can take on bigger waves.

can you close this thread... its giving me a head ache

i love bodysurfing and hate sponging

Images

The Wedge

Quote Originally Posted by DPR View Post
    Body surfing is fun but its nothing like bodyboarding. Bodyboarding u can do so much more tricks and you can take on bigger waves.
    So I guess you've never seen the Dirty, Nasty Wedge. Now that takes nerve.

It all depends on your personal preference. I personally like to body surf better. I feel like its easier to get out, and its more natural.

wouldnt you get really tired if you were bodysurfing for an hour because you would have to be treading water the whole time where as in surfing you sit on your board

I prefer eating spaghetti with my hands, but only at nice restaurants.