LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The purists of bodysurfing

Bodysurfing is surfing in its purest form. These guys would know. I love bodyboarding, but nothing beats this. I mean, who's screwing up the day here? It's not the body surfers and nobody is talking trash either.
    Attached Images Attached Images

never been a fan of body boarding but i love going body surfing when its no good for surfing and just closing out thats the best for body surfing i think.( if you get a thrill out of being worked over by mother nature)

Images
    body surfing is better. has anyone ever tried catching the wave under water? Like as the swell approached you drop to the bottom and push off the bottom towards the beach as the wave passes over you? If not, you should try it. It's pretty cool cause the energy from the wave will shoot you right through the face of the wave head first. But be careful, it's a good way to break your neck if it's shallow.

golden shower power hour

while KB4L loves getting his digits into some spaghetti, he still says that KNEEBOARDING is the ultimate rush in watersports. (excluding peeing on some chick.)

If it's spagetti you want-

Try this 10 minute bodysurfing ride on for size.
    http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-9809382-1.html
    I'm just trying to imagine him hitting a pot-hole, or triangular shaped pebble.
    You have to figure he'd have to be French- Frenchman Jean-Yves Blondeau aka Rollerman

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSponges View Post
    You have to figure he'd have to be French- Frenchman Jean-Yves Blondeau aka Rollerman
    that video was awesome... he was passing those motorcycles.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    can you close this thread... its giving me a head ache
    I hear you man, I just swallowed three bottles of tylenol...........EXTRA STRENGTH!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoSponges View Post
    That was pretty wicked!

Images

Who said you can't bodysurf big waves?

Bodysurfing is the ultimate thrill ride. Just you, (a pair of flippers of course), and the wave. And yes, I've done the submerged bodysurfing referred to earlier, and even your eyelids ripple with the power of the wave. You're totally in it, or in free fall down the face of it as evidenced by this image. Solid abs are a necessity.
    Attached Images Attached Images