LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    your such a tool. You kneeboard behind a boat...

Quote Originally Posted by beaner View Post
    agreed. kneeboarding is a quickly growing sport and needs grassroots support before it can become a global phenomena, like surfing. I believe that week in july will be much like micah is suggesting, also expect a seabreeze to develop around 11am and continue through most of the day.

so do you wear kneepads while kneeboarding or just use a track pad? also, if no trackpad does the wax rub off on your knees? I would assume that would suck, especially if you have hairy knees.
    First, allow me to say "thank you" for your interest in our small and misunderstood subculture. I will answer your questions as briefly and honestly as possible. I use trac-top on top of astro deck for mad traction and comfort (nose to tail-rail to rail). Also, I shave my legs while paying special attention around my knee bumps for the mental edge when it comes to speed. As far as the "towed behind a boat" comment, my webbed gloves supply me with all the speed I kneed. ( though in the interest of full disclosure, Sandpiper towed me behind his paddle-boat once)

If youre halfway up already, why not just stand up?

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    cause then it'd just be surfing wearing webbed gloves on a smaller board covered in traction pads with your knees and shins freshly shaven
    kneeboarding is just more glamourous i suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    Mahalo from the mainland young man! I would assume that your Polynesian ancestry may assist you in "getting" this kneeboarding thing. Maybe it's that in a kneeling position I am able to better communicate with the god Kanaloa.

Aloha,
    KB4L