LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Images

O'neil Mutant Wetsuit

I was thinking about getting a 4\3 O'neil mutant wetsuit with the detachable hood and im wondering if there is anything i should know about any problems anyone has experienced with it

a buddy of mine has one, he likes it very much... one problem he did have was one of the zippers breaking, he sent it in to Oniell and they fixed it free of charge.

mutant

I have a 4/3 mutant and it works great...very flexible, lightweight, and keeps you warm. The only complaint I have is getting it zipped up when you first buy it b/c it hasn't stretched out yet, but once you wear it a couple of times, it becomes easier... I would highly recommend it.

Images
    ya i've heard good things about the mutant im actually debatin whether to get the mutant or psycho 1 4/3 suit rit now...i know they are both equipped with mad good tech features one main difference tho is the interchangeable hood and short zip on the mutant

i got one, i like it alot. if youre going to get a new suit tho, have you seen the NEW stuff coming out? probably better than psychoII or mutant

I have a 5/4/3 Mutant, and I love it. It is a great suit. Very flexible, and very warm. This will be my 3rd winter with it and it's still in great shape, seams and all.

One of the velcro pieces ripped off a year ago, but I sent it to Oneill and they repaired it. I highly recommend it. Much better than Rip Curl IMO.

I have never worn a Psycho, but I get all the warmth I need with the Mutant. And I surf all year round.

I have a 4/3 Mutant and its a great suit. I surf through the winter in it. However the hood piece is a pain as the zipper is constant hassle as previously stated. If I were doing it again I would get a Psych II (4/3) and use a sepereate hood.