LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    any 1 have a 2008 psycho 1 4/3 suit....im wonderin whether to get one or the mutant cause the mutant is phat as hell with the hood and innovative design however the psycho 1 seems more tamper free with the regular long zip. Any suggestions?

did you look at the new 4/3 xcel

Images
    I have used a 5/4/3 mutant the last 2 winters and have had no problems with water leaking in through the neck. It takes some getting used to to get in and out of but i would highly recommend it. Very flexible, very warm.

I ordered a mutant 5/3 with detachable hood but returned it since it was so hard to get into compared to others, so I got a Psycho II 4/3 and its been perfectly warm (tested it in NJ starting in March) and its Zen zipper system is SO much easier to get into, especially if you have big shoulders. I will probably opt for one of the non-attached hoods and boots/socks this winter. IMO the Psycho II flexibility and entry is simply amazing and worth the slight decrease in warmth

Is anyone interested in a used Psycho II XL wetsuit? It's in good condition, it wasn't used many times. First $75 offer takes it.

oneil have some amazing wetusits out there. i got a 3/2 pyscho ll and love it. its very felxiable and i find it pretty warm for a 3/2. i used in in the middle of march on and i was fine in it.i usally can use it until end of nov begining of dec depending on how the weather is and water.