close ad [x]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    any 1 have a 2008 psycho 1 4/3 suit....im wonderin whether to get one or the mutant cause the mutant is phat as hell with the hood and innovative design however the psycho 1 seems more tamper free with the regular long zip. Any suggestions?

did you look at the new 4/3 xcel

Images
    I have used a 5/4/3 mutant the last 2 winters and have had no problems with water leaking in through the neck. It takes some getting used to to get in and out of but i would highly recommend it. Very flexible, very warm.

I ordered a mutant 5/3 with detachable hood but returned it since it was so hard to get into compared to others, so I got a Psycho II 4/3 and its been perfectly warm (tested it in NJ starting in March) and its Zen zipper system is SO much easier to get into, especially if you have big shoulders. I will probably opt for one of the non-attached hoods and boots/socks this winter. IMO the Psycho II flexibility and entry is simply amazing and worth the slight decrease in warmth

Is anyone interested in a used Psycho II XL wetsuit? It's in good condition, it wasn't used many times. First $75 offer takes it.

oneil have some amazing wetusits out there. i got a 3/2 pyscho ll and love it. its very felxiable and i find it pretty warm for a 3/2. i used in in the middle of march on and i was fine in it.i usally can use it until end of nov begining of dec depending on how the weather is and water.

Place this code at the end of your tag: