LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekend waves?

Weekend waves?

Hey will there be any decent surf this weeked or just a bunch of junk? In desperate need to get some waves.

Images
    read the chart you ****ing idiot.

i did... just looking for an expert opinion ****

Images
    forecast is updated about 6:15 am/pm. keep an eye on the updates as we are still 4-5 days out.

Images
    will there be waves two weeks from next wednesday? Possibly Thursday morning around 8? Just wondering I'm driving in from Ohio and I'm really itching to surf...

What do you guys think? Should I bring my board?

Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    will there be waves two weeks from next wednesday? Possibly Thursday morning around 8? Just wondering I'm driving in from Ohio and I'm really itching to surf...

What do you guys think? Should I bring my board?
    Sorry, it will be flat at 7:31 AM that day but 7:30 will be 10 foot glass.

Images
    It is funny how so many people ask this same question over and over again. I always thought that the whole purpose of this site was to answer just what these kids are asking.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInOC View Post
    It is funny how so many people ask this same question over and over again. I always thought that the whole purpose of this site was to answer just what these kids are asking.
    I asked Lee at Malibus if the live webcam cut down on the phone calls for a surf report.

He said it didn't, people now call and ask him if what they see on the cam is correct.

Images
    hahah thats cuz whenever the waves are good they play a loop from the day before. for example on september 7th, the camera showed waist high slop from days before. then on the 28th, the video looped a ten minute clip from the day before

theres always head high barrels on 143rd st