LOGIN | REGISTER

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.

wetsuit for sale

Hey guys i have a billabong foil 4/3 for sale its the 07/08 model and its still in pretty good shape im asking $75-100 but am willing to negotiate. also i have pictures of it on my myspace you can look at them at myspace.com/wbsurfer85. But some facts about it is it has a silk touch interior which is smooth an d i like it. also it has very durable knee pads with some wax in it. also a chafe resistant collar which is another good factor. and the size of it is an xs so its good if you have kids and they need a wetsuit. also you can send a private message to me and if you buy it im willing to reduce the price of the suit but you have to pay the shipping thats why im willing to reduce the price as shipping is alot now a days.

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    ... and the size of it is an xs ....
    where did you get that thing?, BABY GAP???

i'm just messing with you, good luck with the sale.

thanks. but last year it was the only suit that fited me so we got it but now its supper small on me. but im getting my dad to put out a flyer at his office to sell it as i know there are people that has kids who surfs. i just want to get rid of it as i have to pay my mom back for the one she just bought me.

Images

jdbhkdskbh

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    thanks. but last year it was the only suit that fited me so we got it but now its supper small on me. but im getting my dad to put out a flyer at his office to sell it as i know there are people that has kids who surfs. i just want to get rid of it as i have to pay my mom back for the one she just bought me.
    where in nj are you a xs might fit me, how tall are you and what brand

Quote Originally Posted by mexsurfer View Post
    where in nj are you a xs might fit me, how tall are you and what brand
    i live in wb north carolina but i was like 5'5 last year and its a billabong foil with 50% stretch.