LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NE surfling

Hybrid View

Question NE surfling

I surf in VB and the OBX. In mid December I want to take a surf trip to New England. I hear there are point breaks up there. Can anyone direct me to a good spot? I prefer a nice left but rights are cool too.

2. Nj!

Pretty Good rights at Seven Presidents Beach, Long Branch, NJ. It's an hour from NYC, to help u out. And i hear LBI (Long Beach Island, NJ) is good, same with Manasquan, NJ

Images
    Bring a bus full of people to!

4. Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Bring a bus full of people to!
    Where do u go?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NewJerseyNick View Post
    Where do u go?
    I go... : X

Images
    No, NJ sucks don't come here I, I, I mean go there... but if you are looking for points in NJ, the cove on sandy hook can get good but like stated above you need a solid swell for it to turn on... I would go up to RI or Mass for the point breaks that you are looking for... make sure there will be swell when you plan this or you will just be wasting a lot of gasoline...

Why would you leave the OBX to come to the coldness of the NE?

Pretty Good rights at Seven Presidents Beach, Long Branch, NJ. It's an hour from NYC, to help u out. And i hear LBI (Long Beach Island, NJ) is good, same with Manasquan, NJ
    Not sure I would consider this New England

Images
    He is asking about NEW ENGLAND not NJ

btw - those spots in NJ suck I would continue up the coast to New England like you are planning on.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    He is asking about NEW ENGLAND not NJ

btw - those spots in NJ suck I would continue up the coast to New England like you are planning on.
    what the hell are you talking about? longbranch cranks in the winter, and lbi is super exposed and gets real big and good. not only that, if winds change up, or the direction gets a little off, somewhere in lbi will be good. give me a break, bud.
    Last edited by mOtion732; Oct 8, 2008 at 07:42 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    what the hell are you talking about? longbranch cranks in the winter, and lbi is super exposed and gets real big and good. not only that, if winds change up, or the direction gets a little off, somewhere in lbi will be good. give me a break, bud.
    mOtion732,

I guess you don't catch on too quickly...I was being sarcastic...No 5hit some of those places are good. I live there I know....I don't need some random person on here blabbing about certain spots.....It was more like they suck = go somewhere else. But that was obviously way over your head......Bud!
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Oct 8, 2008 at 08:44 PM.