LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anyone out there own or try the H-bomb Rip Curl wetsuit? It has a power supplied heating system, Im guessing its for people who surf up in Labrador Canada? F bombs are around 475 so this thing must be twice that .

Yea i used a demo last winter. Those things are pretty SICK! I did find a problem though. The heat it put off really brewed up a gnarly duece. I had to go running for the dunes. But the suit just isn't for me. I really don't need a suit like that for the winters around here. I mean i can skim in a 3/2 all year. Now thats being a man.

Images
    i would suggest the ripurl. i have one thats two years old its a 5/4/3 ive worn it 33 degree water for two hours and when i took it off it was steaming the thing retains some heat and is mad freakin flexible. and i go from that straight to my spring suit.

Images
    hey I just picked up a hooded psycho 2 last night for $190. It's in really good condition. It was only used one season a handfull of times then it sat for the past two years. Does anyone have one of these? I know they sell for like $400 new but did I get a pretty good deal? The guy who sold it said it was a 5/4/3. The sleeve has something that looks like the top of a 5 but the bottom of a 6 with a 4 next to it.

My question is, is it a 6/5/4 or a 6/4 or a 5/4/3 or a 5/4? What versions did O'neill make a couple years back? Does anyone own an older model psycho 2 (3 years old)? I'm pretty "psyched", I tried it on and it seems like the kind of suit that you can go out in the middle of february and barely get wet. Double liquid welded seams and all.

Anyone know anything about these suits?

I've heard nothing but good things about the psychos.

i got last years 4/3 for 260 at wrv about aweek ago. if yours is thicker and cheaper than it was a good deal.