close ad [x]

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Images

What's your vehicle/transportation?

Just curious as to what everyone is driving out there or how you get around. I just bought a 2006 Obsidian Black Pearl Subaru wrx STI with 15,000 miles. I <3 it!!

Images
    **** dude I'd love to have that car but I was too poor.

I drive a dark blue Volkwagen GTI 1.8T. 5spd. Soon to have ACT Stage III performance clutch, K&N Cold Air Intake, full turboback exhaust (possibly new manifold), new front mount intercooler, new K04 turbo, new struts, larger sway bars, big brake upgrade kit for front/rear brakes.

Images
    green 2000 dodge caravan lol

but hey, i can take anything anywhere

Bought a 07 Black Jeep Liberty and got the Thule roof rack for the boards. I've taken it on the beach a couple of times and to Assateague. I originally wanted a Wrangler but not as practical with the gas situation. So far I'm very satisfied.

I roll in a 83 honda civic hatchback. Thing is baller! Its lite brown with cow print seat covers, 14 inch plastic spinners, fuzy dice on the mirror, and a whistle tip exhaust. Whoop Whoop! Holla if anybody see me rolling in style. I'll probably be on my way to skimboard.

i got a honda fit...the thing is tiny, but i can get two shortboards in there with two passengers. I can fit a board or two up to about 7.5 or 8 ft but you lose the front seat passenger, although you can squeeze two in the back that way...

Images
    I'm a V-Dubber....I have a white 98 MKIII Jetta.... dropped on it's nut sack....with tons of mods.

Ask me how many oil pans I've replaced.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Oct 9, 2008 at 09:20 PM.

will ferrell

I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS! I'm a divison manager in charge of 49 people!!!!!!!!

I mainly roll low on my knee-skateboard, and sometimes i skitch a ride holding onto sandpipers' civics' chrome bumper. hit me up later sp i'm down for some kneeskimmin' on the westside.

Images
    Mazda 3 Hatchback.

I used to roll in a 85 chevy celebrity hoopty wagon - fit everything in that thing. That thing was so beat up, It was awesome since you didn't have to care about throwing your crap in the back.

Place this code at the end of your tag: