LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Images

What's your vehicle/transportation?

Just curious as to what everyone is driving out there or how you get around. I just bought a 2006 Obsidian Black Pearl Subaru wrx STI with 15,000 miles. I <3 it!!

Images
    **** dude I'd love to have that car but I was too poor.

I drive a dark blue Volkwagen GTI 1.8T. 5spd. Soon to have ACT Stage III performance clutch, K&N Cold Air Intake, full turboback exhaust (possibly new manifold), new front mount intercooler, new K04 turbo, new struts, larger sway bars, big brake upgrade kit for front/rear brakes.

Images
    green 2000 dodge caravan lol

but hey, i can take anything anywhere

Bought a 07 Black Jeep Liberty and got the Thule roof rack for the boards. I've taken it on the beach a couple of times and to Assateague. I originally wanted a Wrangler but not as practical with the gas situation. So far I'm very satisfied.

I roll in a 83 honda civic hatchback. Thing is baller! Its lite brown with cow print seat covers, 14 inch plastic spinners, fuzy dice on the mirror, and a whistle tip exhaust. Whoop Whoop! Holla if anybody see me rolling in style. I'll probably be on my way to skimboard.

i got a honda fit...the thing is tiny, but i can get two shortboards in there with two passengers. I can fit a board or two up to about 7.5 or 8 ft but you lose the front seat passenger, although you can squeeze two in the back that way...

Images
    I'm a V-Dubber....I have a white 98 MKIII Jetta.... dropped on it's nut sack....with tons of mods.

Ask me how many oil pans I've replaced.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Oct 9, 2008 at 09:20 PM.

will ferrell

I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS! I'm a divison manager in charge of 49 people!!!!!!!!

I mainly roll low on my knee-skateboard, and sometimes i skitch a ride holding onto sandpipers' civics' chrome bumper. hit me up later sp i'm down for some kneeskimmin' on the westside.

Images
    Mazda 3 Hatchback.

I used to roll in a 85 chevy celebrity hoopty wagon - fit everything in that thing. That thing was so beat up, It was awesome since you didn't have to care about throwing your crap in the back.