LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Images
    '98 Mazda truck closing in on 190K with a rebuilt engine. Thinking about getting one of those older style Toyota Tacomas, heard they run forever and I like the style...

2007 Mongoose Mountain Bike
    Makes the 1/5 mile trip to the beach that much easier

Mazda 3 hatchback

02' Toyota Tacoma 4x4 5spd soon to be lifted

KB4L also rides a purple women's roadmaster with yellow reflective tape and a strobing red light on the back. great for checking the surf and also for seeking menial employment in eastern europe.

"you have job for me?"

01 Jeep Wrangler soft top. perfect surf vehicle. I can hose down the carpet and seats no problem to keep the interior clean, plus i can drive it on the beach.

2000 blk jeep wrangler w/ hardtop & 3inch lift, i can stuff like 4-5 shortboards in it with the back seat out..... it sucks on gas, but the ride to the beach is 5 min. anyway.

Images
    im thinking of getting a xterra or 2000 jeep cher. tired of driving a car around and having the gay roof strap coming through the inside and smaking me in the face...which is better on gas? anyone know?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    **** dude I'd love to have that car but I was too poor.

I drive a dark blue Volkwagen GTI 1.8T. 5spd. Soon to have ACT Stage III performance clutch, K&N Cold Air Intake, full turboback exhaust (possibly new manifold), new front mount intercooler, new K04 turbo, new struts, larger sway bars, big brake upgrade kit for front/rear brakes.
    HAHA...yeah it's been my dream car. I landed a decent job and said **** it, I'll get it. It sure isn't cheap.. my monthly payment including insurance is $626... LOLLLLL.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanScumNJ View Post
    02' Toyota Tacoma 4x4 5spd soon to be lifted
    To Oipaul - Toyota trucks do run forever!! I've seen so many above 200,000 miles on original motor and nothing more to it than regular maintenance.

I had a 94' Toyota pickup with extra cab and V-6 with 4x4. I had it lifted on a 4.5inch suspension lift and a 3" body lift sitting on 33x12.5xR16. Loved that truck, but sold it. Maybe I can scrap up some old photos of it.