LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    07 FJ.
    Good in the sand @ Teague.
    Ball gear & cooler & other crap in the way-back, boards up top, dog claims entire back seat, my chica gets to be co-pilot...it's a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo_robinson View Post
    HAHA, ya I'd give both my nuts. I was joking, no one on this site could ever afford that car, its like $200,000. haha
    speak for yourself clown shoe. not everyone on this site is a high schooler. some of us make quite a living. so much so, that we can spend more time surfing than working.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmycraxcorn View Post
    speak for yourself clown shoe. not everyone on this site is a high schooler. some of us make quite a living. so much so, that we can spend more time surfing than working.
    hahaha if you're surfing more than you are working than I doubt you are making quite a living.

I roll with a 1995 Toyota Corolla with over 200,000 miles on it. I have some home made roof racks made of straps and towels. She's never failed me.

4. 2007 White Tahoe LTZ.....perfect for roadtrips anywhere!

Images
    I just scoot around on my R2 Wildfire

i drive a mazda3 4door, black with black interior and tinted windows, thule bars,

just picked up the inno locking board racks...those things are sweet, dont have to worry about the boards on top of the whip anymore...atleast not as much as i used to worry

2008 charger r/t just picked it up last night... Im in love with it.

Images
    They look sick. What engine does that one come with?

oh hell yes, there she is. if you want to see her i keep her leaning against the dumpster out back of the ihop or the other 5 restaurants i work at. god bless america

Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    They look sick. What engine does that one come with?
    5.7L hemi ... gas millage sucks, but i dont drive much because i live at school... i only drive home on the weekends to work so i can continue to own it haha