LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 121
  1. and the 4.0L..its a stud of an engine.

    Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    Cherokees are badass. The YJ, XJ and CJ are where its at. AKA Wrangler, Cherokee and CJs. Anything else sucks. Including the 4 door Wrangler. A Wrangler is only a Wrangler if its 2 dr and a 5spd.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,059
    well, jeep people are like harley riders. there's a certain form of purity. a 4 door is like a v-rod in that it's a wrangler but a wussified version for sissies and upper crust types. anything outside of a wrangler tho is a mom car (including cherokees).

    To be really pure, the wrangler should be in I-6, with half doors, no AC and a stick.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    i drive my moped when i have the money for gas and when i dont have money for gas i ride my bike.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    To Oipaul - Toyota trucks do run forever!! I've seen so many above 200,000 miles on original motor and nothing more to it than regular maintenance.

    I had a 94' Toyota pickup with extra cab and V-6 with 4x4. I had it lifted on a 4.5inch suspension lift and a 3" body lift sitting on 33x12.5xR16. Loved that truck, but sold it. Maybe I can scrap up some old photos of it.
    would love to see pics i dont know what it is but i love the bodies on the old sr5's . Forget the new tacos there so ugly

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    595
    Images
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    well, jeep people are like harley riders. there's a certain form of purity. a 4 door is like a v-rod in that it's a wrangler but a wussified version for sissies and upper crust types. anything outside of a wrangler tho is a mom car (including cherokees).

    To be really pure, the wrangler should be in I-6, with half doors, no AC and a stick.
    Full doors are good, but still a soft top. I like having glass windows rather than sheets of plastic... I still like Cherokees. The big ass 4.0L is a solid engine... prolly one of the best engines I've seen. Say what you want about the Cherokees they are still one of the most dependable vehicles on the road.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    156
    Images
    46
    Black 95 BMW 325is cold air intake and chiped
    Gold 84 Porsche 944 N/A heavily moddified

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ocean city
    Posts
    218
    Images
    13
    I got a Porch 911 GT3. Got it as a graduation present. its ok

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,059
    to be clear are we talking old school cherokees that are really boxy or the new grand cherokee?

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    156
    Images
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo_robinson View Post
    I got a Porch 911 GT3. Got it as a graduation present. its ok
    Just "ok" Jimbo.......lol.....I'll give my right n@t for that baby right there!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ocean city
    Posts
    218
    Images
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by dbiz135 View Post
    Just "ok" Jimbo.......lol.....I'll give my right n@t for that baby right there!
    HAHA, ya I'd give both my nuts. I was joking, no one on this site could ever afford that car, its like $200,000. haha