LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Brand New Xcel for sale

Xcel Infiniti short sleeve 2mm fullsuit for sale. Size LS.

Brand New, tags are still on it. Store price is $189 + tax. I'll sell for $150.

Email me chaff66@gmail.com.

Images
    Why don't you just return it?

Where did you get the suit from?

It doesn't matter where I got it from...I ordered one and there was a mix up in the order so I received (and paid for) two of the same suits. It is much easier to sell it locally rather than deal with returns. It is as advertised, a great suit, brand new. I wore the other one in California last week for the first time in low-mid 60's water and it kept me toasty warm.

It's a great deal for anyone interested.

Why not just call the "company", have them send you a return waybill, pack the "mis-shipped" suit back up in the box, attach the waybill to said box, send it back and not have to eat the $40 sale discount you're so graciously offering???

I also have a sweet deal on a '09 Lambo Murcielago, window sticker still on it, sells at dealer for $333,000 but selling it for $100,000 cause I don't want to deal with returning it...(p.s. no VIN numbers or identifying marks available)

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by AThreeHourTour View Post
    Why not just call the "company", have them send you a return waybill, pack the "mis-shipped" suit back up in the box, attach the waybill to said box, send it back and not have to eat the $40 sale discount you're so graciously offering???

I also have a sweet deal on a '09 Lambo Murcielago, window sticker still on it, sells at dealer for $333,000 but selling it for $100,000 cause I don't want to deal with returning it...(p.s. no VIN numbers or identifying marks available)
    now why are you trying to sell a lambo. or did you steal it?

Quote Originally Posted by AThreeHourTour View Post

I'll take it for that price!!!

They were selling them at marshalls for $69.99

Images
    Hummm...............

Quote Originally Posted by cxbbdr4 View Post
    They were selling them at marshalls for $69.99
    Sorry guys, it's sold.

CXBBDR4...you should get your facts straight before posting such an idiotic statement...then again, if you're buying your wetsuits at Marshalls I can only imagine you're riding a rainbow boogie board you picked up at Sam's Club. HAHA!