LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    CHaff you should read before you write... I saw Xcel infinity suits at marshalls for 69.99. I didnt say you bought it there. Just a statement that I saw them. Am I stupid for buying a 170$ suit for 69.99? I think not. Im not going to get into how long I've been bodyboarding and the places across the world that i've surfed, but I am respected where I surf. I also stand up surf when the waves are smaller so theres no need to bring up the fact that I'm a bodyboarder. Anyway I think this "IDIOT" has said enough. Take care buddy.

Not trying to get into an argument here, but I saw em at Marshalls too. Didn't have my size

is the rainbow bodyboard still available? thinking it would make a great blackball beater to knee on next summer. stay radical dudes.

KB4L

marshall's is awesome. got a top of the line west springsuit for 20 and a 3.2 for 40

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cxbbdr4 View Post
    They were selling them at marshalls for $69.99
    Haha owned.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyav13 View Post
    marshall's is awesome. got a top of the line west springsuit for 20 and a 3.2 for 40
    Damn, I have to find a Marshall's!

Images
    Make sure you look for defects....It's a known fact that Marshall's sells slightly defective clothing. That's why their so cheap.....Not saying their clothing is bad.....just make sure to look it over very well. Could be as little as a logo imperfection.....or worse like one sleeve is longer than the other. So just make sure you look it over very well.

Images
    I got the Xcel 2mm LS short from Marshalls about two months ago. Works great no defects. Good deal for $69.99. Last time I went there they had a West 5/4/3 hooded for 50bucks but it was too small for me

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EwrWrop View Post
    I got the Xcel 2mm LS short from Marshalls about two months ago. Works great no defects. Good deal for $69.99. Last time I went there they had a West 5/4/3 hooded for 50bucks but it was too small for me
    Oh there's a defect...you just haven't discovered it yet. How do you think Xcel / West would end up in a dept. store like Marshalls? Do you actually think the Xcel rep goes there and has an account with them...Without a rep....no merchandise. So Marshalls, TJ Max, Burlington Coat Factory...ect. are all resellers of defective clothing. It's a FACT...you get what you pay for....If you got a good deal then so be it. I for one would not be going to Marshalls to pick up my new suit. That's just me...I've heard enough crazy stories about Marshalls and their clothing. Enough to keep me away. Anyway I was suprised to hear that they are selling wetsuits now.

Images
    Marshals selling wet suits is nothing campared to the surf gear you can buy at Kmart (or Walmart - i forget) in Hawaii... If there is a market, they will sell it.