LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fishermen!!!!

Images

Angry Fishermen!!!!

Whereever there are waves there are fisherman its getting me so mad, theres been stupid competitions from long branch to sea bright. why dont they just make salt water fishing lakes. they should go somewhere else

Images
    Just yank on their lines when you paddle by them.

You did say "lines," right?

Images
    I know exactly how you feel...But, Fisherman have the right to be in the water just as much as you. Some are cool some are not. Just as surfers....For those one's with bad attitudes just get yourself a pair of plastic scissors like these. http://www.dkimages.com/discover/pre...3/45054525.JPG That should do that trick....just be ready to fight when you get out the water....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DTK View Post
    You did say "lines," right?
    I did say lines... may I ask?

Images
    Did somebody say lines?

Last edited by Aguaholic; Oct 13, 2008 at 07:32 PM.

Images
    ...hahahaha

Images
    HAHAHHAHA... that is funny...

haha ive never done a line but im down for trying new things

Went out in Lavallette the last morning we actually had waves. The beach was loaded with fishermen on just about every jetty. My friend and I picked the one jetty that had no fishermen and paddled out in front of it. Within about 20 minutes there were two fishermen who had casted out on either side of the jetty. I'm fine with fishermen, but it should really go by who is there first. I don't paddle out where you're cast out so don't cast out where I'm surfing. It's just rude. That was a situation where I wish I had the plastic scissors. We were also the only guys surfing for probably about a good half mile of beach. So about an hour later two dudes we don't know paddle out right next to us. Again... WTF? With all that empty beach why the heck did those two guys paddle out near us. So surfers are rude too. I could see if it was one dude looking to surf near other people for safety but it was two dudes and it wasn't a day where there were a lot of waves to go around. So anyone can be rude, not just fishermen.