LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Midnight surf

Images
    Every place I know of is swim at own risk.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    Every place I know of is swim at own risk.

Yeah...that's what i thought. For me it was totally worth it. I'm glad i went out.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Bummers man.....Just find a place where road sharks usually don't go. There are plenty around here in NJ. It might be against the law here too....I have no idea. I think it's swim at your own risk tho. But, I could be wrong.
    yup I heard its like a $500 fine.....thats f*@ked up.... that a new board or wetsuit!!!!!!!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dbiz135 View Post
    yup I heard its like a $500 fine.....thats f*@ked up.... that a new board or wetsuit!!!!!!!!!!
    Yikes.....$500.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    yeah that is f@ked up. $500 just to surf my butt.

For a night surf pier village has lights on all the oceanfront resturants. Keeps the water well lit. I surf out there all the time at night. but the light attracts a lot of fish so watch yourself. Other then that get on it.

Images
    So I bumped into the beach patrol on friday out on Long Island and the said that they do not issue ticket/summons for surfing at night......only for jetski's after sundown. So no tow-ins after sunset.......lol

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dbiz135 View Post
    So I bumped into the beach patrol on friday out on Long Island and the said that they do not issue ticket/summons for surfing at night......only for jetski's after sundown. So no tow-ins after sunset.......lol
    bummer, and i was planning on towing into those 15 footers that jersey always has

I surf at night at least once a month around the Cape May County area. It is nice and i havent been attacked yet and have been doing it for a good 2 years. Even found a spot where a local restaurant turns on a spot light that reaches out to the end of the jetty where I surf.

pier village in nj has some light pointing out on the ocean still a little tough to to see but better than nothing