LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giants

Hybrid View

Images

Giants

just when i thought they were on a good roll, eli has to throw 3 interceptions...especially the last one

it's because they suck. last year was luck. luck goes a long way apparently.

CHIAAAA go redskins

Go caps!!!!

Images
    F- the Skins!!!

I would say yeahhh Cowboys but we all know they are taking it up their asses!!!!

Screw all of that, the Eagles are turning around, going all the way.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmycraxcorn View Post
    it's because they suck. last year was luck. luck goes a long way apparently.
    Well they don't suck....And that's coming from a Giants hater..But they are playing rather well lately. I think they just have a very easy schedule this year. Last year in the NFC playoff game. Brett Farve threw a interception which got them to the big game. That's it...they were a wild card...things went their way...and did what they had to do against NE.

But...this year will be different...yes they are on top right now. (cake walk schedule). Just wait till week 8 and on...their schedule is gonna get tough...and then we will see what they can do.

Anyway I can't believe I just gave the Giants credit. Blah...JETS JETS JETS.....

The dysfunctional Team of the year...again: E - A - G - L - E - S...EAGLES!!!

Images
    Let's face it.. Eagles suckkkkkkkkkkkkkk. End of story. Never won a Super Bowl. Fight me over it....

go steelers