LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Giants

Images
    WOOOOOOOOO... Cowboys get Roy Williams!!! LET'S GO BABY!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Pinky finger... all his fingers... who cares? Still affects him playing and would affect any quarterback for that matter.

And sonny? Come on... how old are you?

All in the end... the Eagles and Eagle Fans have no room to argue... win something before you parade them.
    Heh? Speak up, sonny. i can't hear you? How old a I? Been so long i don't rightly remember. But, if you'd like I'll cut myself in half and count the rings.

Pinky cause he's Romo...that's all I was saying... And as far as parading...c'mon Young Man (there ya go, you just got an age promotion, K?) when last has Dallas even won a playoff game? 12 years or more? Yeah the Iggs are nuthing to write home about, I agree, but I've been a faithful fan - having sat and watched them as a "sonny" myself in franklin Field, then the Vet (ahhh the Vet...what wonderful 700 level memories) and now at the Linc...

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    every one face it the giants suck and got lucky in the superbowl against new england. and by the way this a surf forcats place not epn if you wanna talk sports go to espn.com and talk about it there.

Images
    Rgr! : ) : ) : )

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    every one face it the giants suck and got lucky in the superbowl against new england. and by the way this a surf forcats place not epn if you wanna talk sports go to espn.com and talk about it there.
    Yes sir! Didn't realize you HAD to read the threads...

Oh, by-the-by...surfing's sport.

And, Go PHILLIES!

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Last year in the NFC playoff game. Brett Farve threw a interception which got them to the big game. That's it...they were a wild card...things went their way...
    gimme a break, their kicker missed a game winning field goal twice before that interception. Things went the packers way 3 times and the giants still won.