LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Fdr ebowla party nov 2

Hey if anyone's looking for something to do this weekend we are having a Party at FDR . We will be working on the New bowl we are building in the back by the vert Ramp and Gnarhammer Skateboards will be there with Boards and Apparel . If anyone would wanna donate any cash , Materials for the park it would be greatly needed and appreciated . FDR is Built and maintained all threw the work and money of Skaters/surfer and the people who donate

****in rad matt. I like whats happening down there. Thanks for being part of creating the park I had the chance to grow up with, keep it up mang

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan McCall View Post
    ****in rad matt. I like whats happening down there. Thanks for being part of creating the park I had the chance to grow up with, keep it up mang
    Yes Ive been skating there since the Ribbon was cut and seen it turn into what it is today . Its just proof that when people come together for cause positive things happen

Matt and McCall i probably have seen the both of yous before I've been skating that place since day one as well! I don't get down there much anymore but plan on it this weekend....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JawnDoeski View Post
    Matt and McCall i probably have seen the both of yous before I've been skating that place since day one as well! I don't get down there much anymore but plan on it this weekend....
    Yeah its gonna be a blast people are gonna start working on the New Bowl around 8 and the bands go on around 1 . If you or anyone has a wheelbarrow bring it were moving sand and getting really to pour some forms soon before it gets too cold

You guys aren't getting mad precipitation this weekend? We are in NE.

It doesn't matter the partry always goes on at fdr whether it's rain, sleet or snow!

It doesn't matter the partry always goes on at fdr whether it's rain, sleet or snow!
    or stabbings, fights, fires, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan McCall View Post
    or stabbings, fights, fires, etc
    Oh you can garuntee there will be atleast one fight! I remember when they use to hold the B-Boy BBQ Down there. Craziest all out brawls I've ever witnessed!!

Oh you can garuntee there will be atleast one fight! I remember when they use to hold the B-Boy BBQ Down there. Craziest all out brawls I've ever witnessed!!
    hhaha the last b-boy bbq i went to was held on drexel campus in some conference room, it was weak.