LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: surf 'n sex

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    surf 'n sex

    Probably not the first to notice this but all this talk about surf movies reminds me of the similarities between surfing and sex as a vehicle for pure pleasure. I once told my girlfriend (who surfs and has a great sense of humor!) that I didn't know which was more difficult to do - get outta bed after being with her or gettin' outta the water after a great session. I just didn't want it to end, ya know? But the anticipation of the next time would keep the stoke up (pun intended). And then when things dry up and go flat, so to speak, its easy to turn to "surf porn", the videos. Which get a little old after a while, then ya gotta go get some fresh vids... just a goofy thought to add to the cacaphony that is this forum. Besides, when it gets down to cartoon-surfing-penguins you know things are gettin bad... (actually its not a bad movie!) Ok, talk amongst yourselves...

    Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up smokin salvia...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pensacola beach
    Posts
    229
    you have way too much time on your hands dude...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121

    Question

    would you give up sex for a good day of surf?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    1,082
    Images
    27
    I tell everyone (guys and girls) if the conversation comes up...


    I will take perfect waves any day over having sex with any girl.


    ^ Go ahead, start flaming me

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    I tell everyone (guys and girls) if the conversation comes up...


    I will take perfect waves any day over having sex with any girl.


    ^ Go ahead, start flaming me
    totally agree

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Davy Jones' Locker
    Posts
    1,386
    Images
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    I will take perfect waves any day over having sex with any girl.
    same here.......

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    springfield, pa
    Posts
    37
    Images
    40
    i agree but after i plow my gf i dont find it hard to get up and go play videogames or have a snack or something.... but hey if youre a cuddler more power too you (homo)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ocean City, MD
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    I tell everyone (guys and girls) if the conversation comes up...


    I will take perfect waves any day over having sex with any girl.


    ^ Go ahead, start flaming me

    Since we don't get PERFECT waves that often, heck yeah. Now if I lived in say the samoan islands or hawaii or something, I think I could pass up surfing once in a while to get some.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    1,082
    Images
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by THE joe whittle View Post
    i agree but after i plow my gf i dont find it hard to get up and go play videogames or have a snack or something.... but hey if youre a cuddler more power too you (homo)
    HAHAHHA....

    Quote Originally Posted by wavehunter View Post
    Since we don't get PERFECT waves that often, heck yeah. Now if I lived in say the samoan islands or hawaii or something, I think I could pass up surfing once in a while to get some.
    I totally agree. But since I live in NJ... I will stand by my statement

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    I tell everyone (guys and girls) if the conversation comes up...


    I will take perfect waves any day over having sex with any girl.


    ^ Go ahead, start flaming me
    Okay, I will.

    What about dudes? Would you sacrifice a perfect day out in the water in order to stay between the sheets going down on your boyfriend? Hmmmm?