LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    that pic with the bodyboarders and the cool clouds, if you look in the rocks, on the lower left there is a glare in the puddle it looks alot like an eagle. pretty cool shot!

Images
    micah-why not make a non-surf related photo album?

Images
    I didn't take this but saw it in another site and really liked the colors...sorta surf related tho.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by beaner View Post
    micah-why not make a non-surf related photo album?
    good idea... I'll put it on the list...

Images
    Micah-How about a history chart so we can see what the waves were like periodically (season-season), yearly averages of wave height, swell height, wind, etc. Avg for months, weeks, storms-hurricanes and TS's, what it was for today last year or something? Kinda like MSW historical data...which I believe is inaccurate. I would think it would be kinda fun to remember and may be valuable to some. What about a spot check too kinda like Surfline's travel surf maps? Just other ideas....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettylife521 View Post
    Micah-How about a history chart so we can see what the waves were like periodically (season-season), yearly averages of wave height, swell height, wind, etc. Avg for months, weeks, storms-hurricanes and TS's, what it was for today last year or something? Kinda like MSW historical data...which I believe is inaccurate. I would think it would be kinda fun to remember and may be valuable to some. What about a spot check too kinda like Surfline's travel surf maps? Just other ideas....
    I agree with this. It would be nice to see the avrege winds for months and also the average wave heights.

Images

Some more

Eye to eye with a pregnant Mantis- Very Dangerous

Late season Butterfly

Backyard Hybiscus

Images

awesome

lots of talent on this site that praying mantis pic is crazy

Images
    Nice macros MDSurfer

Great shots in this thread. I'll dig out some of my crappy point and shoot stuff.

Indo/Pdang Fisherman