LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/motion7...7623383607224/

a set of photos taken from my trip to utah to snowboard. place is incredible. check 'em out.

was anyone out at the beach area 9-28-09? It was late afternoon, probably 6ish and this crazy storm rolled in, with a sick cloud cover. Looked like the scene from Independence Day when the alien ships broke the atmosphere......................well anyways check out one of the shots:

Quote Originally Posted by Behind The Sun View Post
    was anyone out at the beach area 9-28-09? It was late afternoon, probably 6ish and this crazy storm rolled in, with a sick cloud cover. Looked like the scene from Independence Day when the alien ships broke the atmosphere......................well anyways check out one of the shots:

Nice pic!

SL?

These are great shots - I love the depth of field in the cow one at the top, and the grain. Is that shot in 35mm or is it digital? All of these are impressive in their own way - you're pretty versatile!

Sorry, a little bored tonight...

Images

random animals....costa rica.....

notice tiny firefly facing big blue moth....

the canyon is actually river runoff only about a foot deep...put camera in to make it seem huge.....it worked
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by spongedude; Mar 3, 2010 at 08:23 AM.

Images

pics.....big island hawaii

green sand beach, turtle on black sand beach, sunset from big island, rainbow on high road to waimea, school of fish at cook's.....

Quote Originally Posted by Behind The Sun View Post

I remember that day I was bummed because i think it was pretty fun, i just got out before that crazy storm rolled through and saw people pulling up to go in i thought they were nuts. I actually was driving home and turned back around to head down to the beach again because it looked so crazy. The sky and clouds were moving like I had never seen. Then it got ridulously windy and in spring lake in front of a house a massive tree split and was laying on a car. I dont even know how a tree that size would ever break.

Nice shot... there are a lot of real nice ones in this thread - good job guys

These are from my back yard and from my balcony here in Colorado...

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/motion7...7623383607224/

a set of photos taken from my trip to utah to snowboard. place is incredible. check 'em out.
    Real nice shots.