LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Waves on the way, what suit are you using?

Been a few since I have last been in the water (Flat) but looks like we are getting some surf this week and next, Whats the water temps like and what suit size are you packing?

I have a 4/3 and a 5/4/3, thinking its time for the 5/4/3?

Where are you surfing? The mid-atlantic is still middle/upper 60's, id stick with a 3/2.

Next time all you have to do is check out some buoy data.....http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/maps/Southeast.shtml
    Last edited by epidemicepic; Oct 15, 2008 at 01:30 PM.

Images
    im still wearing a short sleeve 2 mil.. you could easily get away with trunks and a top

Yeah, I've been rockin my 3/2 but a springsuit would suffice. Actually been getting a little warm with the fullsuit.

shorty this week. Would have been hot in a full 3/2. Waters still like 68!

Images
    I found a thigh high wave 2 days ago. lol....that must sound lame. But i went in just because i couldn't take it any longer. Mainly just to get wet. But, water was 66 here in NJ not bad.... I trunked it. The air was a little chilly tho.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Oct 15, 2008 at 03:58 PM.

Images

wow

You guys really need to suck it up i trunked it two days ago and was fine. I can't believe you were gonna break out your 5/4 you don't even need one of those in MD. Ive surfed anywhere from December to February to March and April and have never needed more than my 4/3.

5 mil?

i don't put a 5 mil on in the dead of winter unless there is snow and 30 mph off shores. 4/3 is perfect in delaware. 3/2 untill early to mid december. right now, shorty or trunks w/top is fine. i trunked it this week with no worries.

Images
    stiff N winds are going to cool down the air temps this weekend, I'd go with the 3/2 or long sleeve spring.

Images
    2mil Power Top