LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Omar

Hybrid View

Omar

By the looks of the track of this cane, i don't see how we're not going to get swell from it? The surfcast says flat by sunday..

Images
    The models probaly have the NE swell to build overtop of it so it will barely be noticable...but the models are now showing that low off the coast to be weaker than anticipated. should be intresting, but no doubt there will be a ridable wave this weekend!

so you think this swell NE as opposed to this hurricane? models on this site suggest probably like 2-3ft w/ a NE direction, and a model on NWS suggesting around 6-8 ft seas, but not giving a swell direction. i'd assume it'd have to be from the hurricane. will the combined NE screw the wind up for us?

normal nws forecast saying 3-5ft saturday, 2-4 on sunday.

Images
    guys, NE wind swell this weekend from a low expected to develop off the mid atlantic. Going to have to keep an eye on the updates, as the models are always shifty with lows developing right off the coast.

Omar is not going to send anything our way, because of his Northeastward track (moving away from the east coast).

Images
    That's bonkers I say!