LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Weekend

Weekend

Swellinfo:

Any chance Sat/Sun might be decent in Jerz considering wind and swell direction?

I know Sunday will be larger but with crappy condiitons I'm hoping to have some rideable ones while paddling around in a washing machine.

Hopefully when I check the cams in the morning look ok.

Any insight would be great, thanks.

Images

Dah.........

Why don't you just read the forcast on this and or other sites?? That's what they are there for.

The comment wasn't directed at you Slater, so chill out.

I read the forecasts per my original comment, but was looking for some additional insight.

Can't even ask simple question.

saying "per" whatever you're referencing is SO annoying. people at work do it all the time and i just want to tell them to shut the **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by dredg2 View Post
    Swellinfo:

Any chance Sat/Sun might be decent in Jerz considering wind and swell direction?

I know Sunday will be larger but with crappy condiitons I'm hoping to have some rideable ones while paddling around in a washing machine.

Hopefully when I check the cams in the morning look ok.

Any insight would be great, thanks.
    the extremeliquidshredders answer to this question is...........................maybe

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    saying "per" whatever you're referencing is SO annoying. people at work do it all the time and i just want to tell them to shut the **** up.
    Hahaha...nice.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dredg2 View Post
    Larger with choppy conditions... Charge it. And/or skip your priorities on Monday for some good ones.

The good ones are always a priority!

Images
    looks like we could see some more weekend surf for next week..far away..but boy..wave models showing fairly big swell for n nj

Yea, hopefully we'll be clean or semi, Sat was a mess and drifting all over the place. Still fun to paddle out but not really into surfing those conditions.