LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just wondering

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    yeah i wore mt fullsuit and was glad. but since this whole week for the lows is gonna be in the 40s-50s im guessing the water is gonna drop a bit since its already 71 wblive is saying.
    Shiz, I better get my wetsuit back soon

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    been out in my springsuit the past two days and ive been fine. i think you could still mange with a top. a full might be overkill.
    its only like 65 degrees outside, come on, are we really that sissy down here?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    Shiz, I better get my wetsuit back soon
    Yay! It's back!

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    been out in my springsuit the past two days and ive been fine. i think you could still mange with a top. a full might be overkill.
    its only like 65 degrees outside, come on, are we really that sissy down here?
    Maybe on the days with the light wind, but on sunday you probably woulda been a bit chilly in a top.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    Maybe on the days with the light wind, but on sunday you probably woulda been a bit chilly in a top.
    yeah but not like the waves were very worth it.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.

thickness of booties gloves and hood

also what thickness of accessories should i get a 3mm or 5mm?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    also what thickness of accessories should i get a 3mm or 5mm?
    I would like to know also.

For around here, I'd just get the thinnest they have. My booties are like 1 or 2 mm. And I surf year round without using gloves.

I don't think that thickness in booties can have anything but a positive effect on your surfing. So unless there's a big difference in price, I would get some 3 or 4 mil boots. But for gloves, you might need them for end of January through the end of Febuary, and I wouldn't go thicker that 2 mils or so. Unless you're gonna be riding a log all the time, then you might get by with some thicker ones. But for shortboarding, thin as possible.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    I don't think that thickness in booties can have anything but a positive effect on your surfing. So unless there's a big difference in price, I would get some 3 or 4 mil boots. But for gloves, you might need them for end of January through the end of Febuary, and I wouldn't go thicker that 2 mils or so. Unless you're gonna be riding a log all the time, then you might get by with some thicker ones. But for shortboarding, thin as possible.
    why would you wanna go thinner if your gonna be shortboarding in glove thickness?