close ad [x]

Thread: Las Vegas

Las Vegas

Just got back from Vegas. Holy F$#%ing Sh#t, what a crazy city. The one place you can truly do whatever you want. Even won a couple bucks along the way. Seeing this place, I know some of you have some good stories from this city...........

I go to vegas every year for a week. Love that place.

thats how it works! they dont call it "lost wages" for nothin

Place is so awesome. Went there for my bachelor party with 3 friends. We got a penthouse suite at planet hollywood and it was a lot of fun. We were there for four days and barely slept. There is no reason to sleep at all. I don't think i could handle a week there. nor could my wallet..

Quote Originally Posted by DavidOlya View Post
    Just got back from Vegas. Holy F$#%ing Sh#t, what a crazy city. The one place you can truly do whatever you want. Even won a couple bucks along the way. Seeing this place, I know some of you have some good stories from this city...........

Place sucks. It is so close to CA you can almost taste it. What a tease and no ocean in site. Pluse 95% of the year it is 100+ degs. 3-4 days was good enough for me.

Agreed on the cali-trash thing but that's pretty much weekends only. I always go in late april and it s always around 80-90. Perfect! Hit the pool/beach at mandalay bay all day and then the clubs at night.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Agreed on the cali-trash thing but that's pretty much weekends only. I always go in late april and it s always around 80-90. Perfect! Hit the pool/beach at mandalay bay all day and then the clubs at night.

I would love to go and have to wear a coat. Maybe I would like it more then. Anyway, one good thing is being able to drink right on the street...that was ****en cool. Also it is true to the name "sin city" cus you can really get anything you want there specially when it pertains to pleasure... I mean ANYTHING except surf...

actually depending on the time of year you can surf at the Mandalay wave pool but that's only like 2x per year.

Place this code at the end of your tag: