LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4/3 for sale

4/3 for sale

I am selling my Rip Curl F-Bomb Sealed 4/3 (no hood). Wore it twice. I am a little too tall for it (I am 6'4"). It is an XL Tall made to fit someone about 6'1" to 6'3" and 180-210 lbs.

I live in Monmouth County, NJ. Reply if you are interested.

$200 or b/o. - This suit is in perfect condition, I bought it for $400.

Thanks

Images
    this is a good suit - i have the same one. for those interested, just make sure it fits you well. Good deal tho if it has only been worn twice.

Images
    Did you pee in it?

Images
    They are real nice suits, and thats a real good deal for anyone who can fit that suit...

how is the kneepadding? also. did you eat asparagus before you urinated in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kneeboarder4Life View Post
    The kneepadding is pretty good. Its a piece of rubber which is not very thick but definitely grippy. I washed it with Oneill wetsuit cleaner and conditioner so it is fresh and clean!

Images

did u

try this is prime time winter..how was it...and be honest because i am looking into buying myself one for this year

Quote Originally Posted by JerseySurfRat89 View Post
    try this is prime time winter..how was it...and be honest because i am looking into buying myself one for this year
    Yeah I had it out in jan it wasn't 5 4 3 warm but with a hood, good glove, and boots you are fine. Just depends what you are used to. On the real cold days you could always throw a 1mil under it.

wish I didn't have a good suit already. good deal, and a 4/3 is definately warm enough thru the winter. no need for underlayment.

I swear by ripcurl wetsuits also, they're all I've ever needed and worn.

good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneeboarder4Life View Post

yo dont dat make yo pee-pee smell raunch?