15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ripcurl Fireskin

1 6.67%
  • Ripcurl Fbomb

6 40.00%
  • Oneil Mutant

8 53.33%

Winter Wetsuit Shopping

I went wetsuit shopping today and have 3 options Ripcurl Fbomb, Ripcurl Fireskin, Oneil Mutant

congratulations... get whichever one's cheaper because they're all good.

what he said but i personally like the f-bomb and the mutant scares me (the detachable hood is just one more way for cold water to seep in).

Images
    I have an F bomb and like it. The only thing I dont like is its a pain to get the suit over my ankles.

Images
    I have the Rip Curl F-Bomb, 6/5/4. Only used it for end of winter this past season and from what I remember, I liked it a lot. It is really thick tho.

I got it off Whiskey for $150 brand new and it retails for $400+.

Only complaint I have is it's the elastic pull string and not the front zip and you have to act like Houdini to get in and out of the thing. Once you're in.. it is definitely comfortable.

Images
    6/5/4 is too much. A 4/3 is good all year.

is it worth it?

i need a new wetsuit, and im gonna grow out of it after this year, but is it worth it to get a psycho 2 or an excel drylock? or an i better off with a ripcurl fireskin or something like that. is it worth the extra 150, cuz i dont have a real deep pocket of cash

Go with the mutant. 5/4. Its real nice and toasty. The detachable hood is an awesome feature and it doesnt really let much water in.

Images
    go with the psycho 2!