LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by aWESome In NMB View Post
    i've been debating on a new wetsuit, finally went with this one

    http://www.wetsuitwearhouse.com/Merc...le&cid=froogle

    this is the only website i could find the 5/4/3 and they are selling fast. yesterday they were only sold out of small now they are nearly out of all so take advantage, to me that looks like a heck of a deal and reviews are good, so i hope its niceeee
    dude you could of gone to sweetwater and get the suit and get a discount on it and accesories just so you know.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    740
    Images
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    dude you could of gone to sweetwater and get the suit and get a discount on it and accesories just so you know.
    He lives in Myrtle Beach

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    He lives in Myrtle Beach
    o sorry ledzepfreak. and besides thats what a car is for since its only an hour drive or less.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    740
    Images
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    o sorry ledzepfreak. and besides thats what a car is for since its only an hour drive or less.
    ...with the gas prices today... and you don't even drive yet. I wouldn't drive an hour just to buy a wetsuit unless it was like free. And how did you know AWesome in NMB has a car? Does he? Is he a he? So don't you give me those smart-aleck remarks please

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    ...with the gas prices today... and you don't even drive yet. I wouldn't drive an hour just to buy a wetsuit unless it was like free. And how did you know AWesome in NMB has a car? Does he? Is he a he? So don't you give me those smart-aleck remarks please
    you sound like my mother after i got a bad grade in earth and enviromental.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    740
    Images
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    you sound like my mother after i got a bad grade in earth and enviromental.
    Dude, use the smilies, I can't tell the tone by reading words.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    Dude, use the smilies, I can't tell the tone by reading words.
    sorry.

  8. i live in myrtle and drive a gas guzzling jeep wrangler so it would have cost me bout 20 bucks in gas to get there and then another 20 to get back, plus im lazy and would just rather not have to make any effort and jus click the mouse button a few time and have it delivered right to me

  9. it's also hard to find my size in any stores, i wear a LT and everytime i go lookin for a wetsuit they have everything but that, its not easy bein 6'3 bout 185-190, between finding jeans and wetsuits i bout have to do all my shopping online

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by rvroom78 View Post
    I need to get a wetsuit and I found a 3/2 Billabong FOIL online for 129. Just wondering if anyones ever used one, how are they and will it get me through the winter here in NC.
    In NC, you're def gonna need a 4/3. That is a good wetsuit, just get a thicker one than a 3/2.