LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnaplasm View Post
    i dont even think Sam does the WQS so how would he make it to the CT?
    If you want to get technical.....The WQS (World Qualifying Series) and the WCT (World Championship Tour) are both divisions in the ASP. WQS has tons of people trying to get to the WCT which is top of the food chain. All I was saying is that Sam would be the second from NJ to get in the ASP.....hence "WQS" which is the ASP. Never said he would make it to the WCT. It's a huge ladder to climb up.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Oct 24, 2008 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    If you want to get technical.....The WQS (World Qualifying Series) and the WCT (World Championship Tour) are both divisions in the ASP. WQS has tons of people trying to get to the WCT which is top of the food chain. All I was saying is that Sam would be the second from NJ to get in the ASP.....hence "WQS" which is the ASP. Never said he would make it to the WCT. It's a huge ladder to climb up.
    Way to get technical and tell me everything i already know. All i said was,"i dont think Sam does the WQS events"... And cant anyone do the WQS? All you need is the money to get into the contests.