LOGIN | REGISTER

Oneill Psycho II XXL for SALE

This suit is a 6/4 and it's WARM...I mean TOASTY WARM! I bought this last winter and only wore it 4 times. The only reason I'm selling it is because I lost too much weight over the summer and it's way too big....however I will be purchasing the same suit, as it's the warmest one I've ever owned. This suit retails for $439.00...I will let it go for $200!!!!! The color is mostly black with some greyish outlines....simple and clean looking. I am always in the Belmar area so free delivery is an option. If you want pics let me know.
    Last edited by Wavetucker; Oct 25, 2008 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Forgot to state thickness.

i'll gladly take it in a medium... =\

Oneill Psycho II XXL for SALE

What is the thickness?

6/4...sorry for the oversight!

Images
    I have one of these suits and must say they are as warm as any suit on the planet. I use my 6:4 on the coldest of cold days when the wind is blowing hard and have never been cold.

Nothing beats this suit(Except the rip curl h-bomb...which will cost close to $1000)...so for the $$$$ it's a steal!

Images
    I would definitely scoop this up but I don't think I have ever tried on an Oneil suit. If I was closer I would come try it on. Damnit

Images
    Damn....that's a big suit to fit.

Good luck with your sale

Thanks...it was a big suit to fill, however my body likes me better 30lbs lighter, so do all my boards!!!!