LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Micah

Images

Micah

Having troubles with your server clock/calendar on the forum thread? Some strange dates and times appearing and moving around must mean it's the bewitching season.

I've always had weird date/time stamps on here. Right now it says im 6 hours ahead of eastern time.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    Having troubles with your server clock/calendar on the forum thread? Some strange dates and times appearing and moving around must mean it's the bewitching season.
    i know. i screwed things up. working on fixing.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by epidemicepic View Post
    I've always had weird date/time stamps on here. Right now it says im 6 hours ahead of eastern time.
    When in the forums, go to your User Control Panel (link is all the way to the left on the top forum nav bar). Then go to edit settings, and you will see a timezone setting there. Right now everyone is 4 hours ahead, but hopefully I will get this fixed shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    When in the forums, go to your User Control Panel (link is all the way to the left on the top forum nav bar). Then go to edit settings, and you will see a timezone setting there. Right now everyone is 4 hours ahead, but hopefully I will get this fixed shortly.

cool thanks!!, now im back to the standard 4 hours ahead hahaha.
    Last edited by epidemicepic; Oct 25, 2008 at 04:15 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by epidemicepic View Post
    cool thanks!!, now im back to the standard 4 hours ahead hahaha.
    It should be back to normal now. There was a bug in the third party software upgrade, which screwed up the forum times.