LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Ear Protection

Ear Protection

Just curious, I use this Auro-Dri, its an ear drying aid, almost every time after I surf and I think it works really well. Especially after a day like today with plenty of barrels and plenty of wipeouts. I've seen earaches, never had one, but they look painful.

Anybody else use this stuff? (I get it at CVS)

Do anything different to protect your ears?

Quote Originally Posted by nickzilla720 View Post
    Just curious, I use this Auro-Dri, its an ear drying aid, almost every time after I surf and I think it works really well. Especially after a day like today with plenty of barrels and plenty of wipeouts. I've seen earaches, never had one, but they look painful.

Anybody else use this stuff? (I get it at CVS)

Do anything different to protect your ears?
    I have used the same stuff, but it always makes my ears burn for ten minutes. Now I just use a mixture of rubbing alcohol and distilled white vinegar. It seems to work better....and doesn't burn nearly as bad. At least not as bad as the earaches I used to get.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    with me my dad has this stuff he got from the doctor and i just use it cause he can get free refills on it for like 2 years cause he gets tons of earaches after swimming laps in the ymca pool.

Images
    i get a lot of ear infections. its a good idea to use something to dry out the ears. You can dow the alcohol/vinegar solution or just buy the solutions they have at the pharmacy. There are also plugs you can use, but I dont like not hearing.