LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fast Wetsuit Drying

Has anyone used this product or know if it works? http://www.hangairs.com/

It's a hanger with a fan on it... they claim it drys suits 70% faster than normal drying.

Just sick of putting on cold, damp wetsuits... wanna know if its worth the money. Let me know what you think!

Images
    my son has one and it mostly stays in his closet. More of a pain then it is worth.

They ARE a pain but they work.

Images
    I have one...they do work. The sound is annoying tho.

Just curious why the "Hangair" is considered to be a PAIN? The product looks and sounds like a good tool. Is it due to the fact that the fan is loud when turned on?

just kind of bulky and can be tough to get the suit on.

Images
    Take this however you'd like..

but my good friends dad came out with this a few years back way before they actually got marketed. We still swear to this day that he could of easily patented it and would be the one selling these.

Oh btw, his is home-made and says it works really well.

Aguaholic, how annoying are we talking? I would be running it in my bathroom, door closed.

Worth buying or waste of money?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceBurkhart View Post
    Aguaholic, how annoying are we talking? I would be running it in my bathroom, door closed.

Worth buying or waste of money?
    If your gonna use it in your bathroom with the door closed. Get it. I used to live in a studio apt. It was annoying.

I had one and if you look around you can get some good deals on them. I didn't have any trouble getting the wetsuit on it and the noise wasn't an issue because I kept it in the bathroom. Definitely was worth it during the winter when suits won't dry outside. My fan broke after about three months of using it. I would suggest you keep the receipt and warranty just in case.