LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Jersey sounds like it had it all over DE/MD. Kinda closeouts here. Anticiaption was high, a little disappointed. Assateague was working though.

I don't know about that?

NJ rocks. But my crew saw all time spots going old school in Delaware. The Shrine. Stand 5's. To say the least. A couple photos from the Beaver shows it!

Images
    awesome shot! looks like you could skim in there and just get launched and or crushed

AAHhhhhhhhhh

I wanna kill myself cuz i couldn't go on the week-end cuz my family was "too busy" ****!
    ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!! The only bright side is that big thick (mostly the thick part) barrels kinda scare me

Ouch

Wouldn't falling on that wave mean slamming into the sand with incredible force? Wouldn't that like break your neck?

S Jerz was fun. Morning sesh was a little closed out but still fun. very hollow and cold as balls in the morn (air only). the second session was even better since the closeouts turned into rippable walls and good barrels.

The only downside was a group of longboarders who felt the need to surf right in front of us for about an hour. All they were doing is standing in the break zone and pushing themselves into whitewater.

Images
    i hate those people...hey look at the big waves! lets go surf and get in front of everyone's way with our 15ft giant boogy surf boards

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    I figured you made the drive up. Every possible way if could have worked it did yesterday. Very strange but awesome day.

Here is one from Jon...

Soren

gnarley pic man...wish i could have made the trip up north for a sesh in jerz

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    i hate those people...hey look at the big waves! lets go surf and get in front of everyone's way with our 15ft giant boogy surf boards
    yeah they wouldn't take the hint either since we vibed them pretty heavy. there were no incidents though since while we were going left or right, they were going straight in.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    yeah they wouldn't take the hint either since we vibed them pretty heavy. there were no incidents though since while we were going left or right, they were going straight in.
    i just feel like what they are doing can be done at any beach...and even now at the end of october...theres mad beaches with no one at them...why go to the one where everyone else is? and if you want to surf where people are for safety you probably shouldnt be in the water to begin with.