LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

new board decicion

ive been riding fishs since i started surfing and im actually getting pretty good.im riding a 510 epxy quad perfestion thats supper fast and pretty easy to turn for me, but my friends think its a boat even know i can do fins out on it to prove them that even people on fishes can rip. i was wondering if i should get a short board, or keep fishn my style.

Get a Fu**ing shortboard u dueche. NO ONE likes a gay fish rider. If you can do a fins out on a fish then u can probably boost on a short board.

Images
    don't listen to ripnrad or anyone who tells you different to ride this or that. However I think a change in boards would be overall helpful in your surfing an that you should invest in a shortboard because its really practical and can be used in good waves (just in case we get "good" waves). But ride whatever you want.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    fishes are only good for small mushy stuff. i would get a shortboard as in an al merrick flyer cuae they do good in the small stuff except ankle high but when the waves are mushy ride your fish but when the waves are good and not mushy ride a shortboard. and that includes knee high up except once you get in the head rang e you wouldnt want your fish just a good shortboard that can handle over head stuff. but defiently get a shortboard.

Way to many people try and ride whatever is the trendiest and coolest board. Ride whatever you want and stay true to your style. Fishes are sick, (look at ozzy wright) and shortboards are sick too. A fish is the the most practical for our surf. Just figure out your style and milk it.

I'm agreeing with butcher. If you like fishes, stick with them. If you want to try a short board, go for it, but don't spend the money if it is just because your friends think you should.

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    fishes are only good for small mushy stuff. i would get a shortboard as in an al merrick flyer cuae they do good in the small stuff except ankle high but when the waves are mushy ride your fish but when the waves are good and not mushy ride a shortboard. and that includes knee high up except once you get in the head rang e you wouldnt want your fish just a good shortboard that can handle over head stuff. but defiently get a shortboard.
    i beg to differ... tell that to Aaron Cormicon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnrm4...al.php?ID=1515

Quote Originally Posted by ...LostInFlorida View Post
    i beg to differ... tell that to Aaron Cormicon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnrm4...al.php?ID=1515
    Yup, those boards are the shizzy, hope they bringem back.

Go with a PU thruster, you cannot go wrong, why the hell you think everybody on the tour surfs your basic high performance thruster. I know that those are pro's, but the fact remain is you can get your best performance and output on those boards. It all depends on your weight, height, ability and performance and what board and how it is shaped. Certainly have a fish or superfish for mush burger conditions.
    Last edited by bfloyd; Oct 29, 2008 at 01:22 AM.

Listen to the Butcher man... ride what "you" want

does anyone no of a fun board that is a mix between the two (hybrid)