LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tailpads

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    don't use a grip pad, youll look cooler when you shred

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    don't use a grip pad, youll look cooler when you shred
    yeah, just use alot of sex wax.

3. Gorilla Glue (http://www.gorillaglue.com/glues/gorillaglue/index.aspx) is incredible for traction pad repairs/re-applications. The only downside is that it is permanent - you’ll be taking off fiberglass if you make a mistake and the glue sets. Cheers.
    Last edited by eisurfshop; Oct 30, 2008 at 03:31 PM.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    were should i put it close to the leash or a little further up than next to the leash?

i put mine as far back as possible....

don't be the goober who was thier tail pad 2 feet from the tail

would it be okay if its like an inch cause thats where it feels good for me to have it but i also dont want the leash to rip it up if i put it to close.

Kommunity makes a good trac top, Ive had terrible luck with dakine and OAM. just make sure its super clean, linseed oil works well also to clean it

Gorrilla Grip hands down the best trak i've ever used. They are great quality and will never come off. As for putting one on, they key is to heat your board and the bottom of the pad before you apply it, and make sure the surface of your board is clean and wax free. Take a hair dryer and get the board and sticky side of the trak super hot then apply it. make sure you really push the corners and sides down and that **** will never come off.

Gorrilla Grip all the way

Tails Pad...

Hey man,
    I use Blacklines and they always seem to work well. They will probably all work about the same-just make sure to clean the area where it will go really well. Make sure not to leave any cleaner residue or it will not adhere properly. Hope this helps.

thanks guys i got a blackline since they looked really cool and put it on last night and gonna let it sit for a long time so i know it will stay on.