LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i just hang up my suit in the shower with the light on and the fan on. If you hit up an evening session, then a dawn patrol the next morning it may not be 100% dry, but its better than nothing.

Images
    I got mine for $40.....that's the only reason I bought it. Getting it on and off the hanger for me was no big deal. It's easier than taking off your own suit.

Thanks for your insight guys!

I mean...if you just put a regular fan at the right angle wouldn't that suffice? I cant imagine that such a low powered fan on the inside of the suit could be much more effective than a semi-powered one angled well.

i take mine off in the shower. That way it gets rinsed off. If you dry it inside out it feels more comfortable putting on (because its dry on the inside) and is easier to get on because the fact that it's wet on the outside gives it more flex.

For less than half the $$$$ you can make an even better device at home depot or lowes...and it will last twice as long. Buy a small 8" clip-on fan and some pvc, and in 10 minutes walla! If you want exact details email me, as I've done it for myself and several friends. On the flip side, if you can't cook toast, pay the 50 bucks!

Images
    I can tell you that if you surf in the morning, hang your suit on the dryer, and want to surf the same afternoon, it won't be dry.

rinse it and hang it correctly immediately after surfing.
    hang it outside in the breeze or if it's too cold out hang it inside in a well heated area.
    then just keep turning it inside out and back over and over.

Even if your suits freezing, put it on and your warm within 10-15 secs....bunch of surfer babys around here

Images
    I think I can still remember the day when all you needed was a surfboard and a little wax