LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    yeah perfections are also i good ive heard good stuff about them as well as all the others. but just go around a nd look at some models the different shapers have. bnut it also depends on if you want a shortboarda fish all that stuff palys a big role in getting a custom surfboard.
    if you paddle out a c-street on a perfection, THE FORCE will pwn you.

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    if you paddle out a c-street on a perfection, THE FORCE will pwn you.

How about this tough guy, I'll paddle out of my perfection and Kick the s@@t out of you and all of your little lame ass friends that make up the farce.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    i think conway you jst got told.

Images
    ummm, There's already a thread for the "Force" if that's what you guys are gonna talk about

Team RC is where its at anyway, tell'um Cricha!

Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    How 'bout Proline surfboards? I'm basically deciding between that and Pride.
    I recommend Prolines. My brother and I both have them and Mike Paul definitely is a good shaper.

Images

New Board

Ok, I ended up going with a 6'4 Gary Wilson! There's a pic in my album. We figured that I would have more room to grow into a 6'4 plus it'll be slightly more foam for the transition down from the 8 footer.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    Ok, I ended up going with a 6'4 Gary Wilson! There's a pic in my album. We figured that I would have more room to grow into a 6'4 plus it'll be slightly more foam for the transition down from the 8 footer.
    nice man but my quiver is alittle bit better with a 6'1" al merrick flyer epoxy. and a 7'6" i think my quiver owns you. but good choice on getting an epoxy. but the epoxy will break and have fun getting use to the fish.

Images
    nice man but my quiver is alittle bit better with a 6'1" al merrick flyer epoxy. and a 7'6" i think my quiver owns you. but good choice on getting an epoxy. but the epoxy will break and have fun getting use to the fish.
    ok that made no sense.

It's a quad, not a twin

Images
    i think my quiver owns you.
    not anymore... (check pics)