LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matuse Wetsuits

Matuse Wetsuits

Looking to get a new 4/3 for the winter and was thinking about either a Matuse or Patagonia... Anybody got any reviews? I hear they're sopused to be super warm and comfy but I have heard some complaints about durability...

Thanks for the input,
    John

Images
    I cannot comment or review those..but why wouldn't you just go with a brand that is known for their wetsuits such as Xcel, West, Quiksilver etc.

I was thinking the same thing. There are tons of brands that are just as good but way less money.

Images
    I wouldn't........

If you want to spend a ton of $$$$$$ on a wetsuit get the new Rip Curl H-Bomb....it's supposed to have it all...not yet available til Nov. and price has not been confirmed???

Quote Originally Posted by 8bills View Post
    Looking to get a new 4/3 for the winter and was thinking about either a Matuse or Patagonia... Anybody got any reviews? I hear they're sopused to be super warm and comfy but I have heard some complaints about durability...

Thanks for the input,
    John
    I have heard nothing but amazing things about the Matuse wetsuits. They are just really expensive. From reviews I have read and people I talked to I would go Matuse over Patagonia. Also I am not sure if Patagonia even makes a 4/3? A 4/3 Matuse is supposed to be like having a 5/4 but actually feels like you are in a 3/2....hard to explain on the net.

Quote Originally Posted by Wavetucker View Post
    If you want to spend a ton of $$$$$$ on a wetsuit get the new Rip Curl H-Bomb....it's supposed to have it all...not yet available til Nov. and price has not been confirmed???
    I think the 4/3 of the H bomb is over a $1,000 thats what i was told.

And very limited quantities. My guess is K-coast may get a few and that's it.

No offense to anyone who loves Rip's suits but I hate them. Talk about short shelf life...

Anyway my number 1 suit right now is Hotline. Made in the USA, last forever, worm as hell with useing less rubber, stretchy, price is about right. Check them out great suits. I for one want to try one of those Matuse suits thought just to expensive right now.

Had to plug. Just stoked on their suits: http://www.hotlineonline.com/

Wow, have not been to the site in a long time. Check out the clearance prices on suits...

http://www.hotlineonline.com/Merchan..._Code=outletmw
    Last edited by JMD; Oct 30, 2008 at 07:31 PM.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by jGray View Post
    I think the 4/3 of the H bomb is over a $1,000 thats what i was told.
    just so you know the h-bomb is trully a 3/2 but it has different heating levels 1st one is like bieng in a 3/2 next is like being in 4/3 and finally the next level is like warmer than a 5/4/3 since it was tested in the arctice circle. thats what i learned from the rip curl website.