LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    biden scares me....

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyav13 View Post
    biden scares me....
    and sarah palin doesn't??????????????

if palin were to ever become president i think i would move to british colombia!!!!!!!

no i mean hes a creepy man

yea but at least hes got a half-decent brain!

Can we just

make this into a simple question? Who would bang Sarah Palin? C'mon...

Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    Rob Machado for President!! And Donavon Frankenreiter can be his VP. They would be an unstoppable duo... every campaign event would be stylish with some awesome music.

And I think they would have a pretty good shot at beating Palin if she were to run in the near future!

Just a thought.
    George Greenough for President (experience!) and Sofia Mulanovich for VP. Hands down, what a hot team.

Images
    yea but at least hes got a half-decent brain!
    Lol, come on dude. She is probably smarter than you'll ever been. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Db2k5 View Post
    Lol, come on dude. She is probably smarter than you'll ever been. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    nah thats not true

[QUOTE=rodndtube;21970]It is a bit of a stretch to say the Vietnam War was a war defending our country, rights and freedoms... and our ability to buy a $600 piece of foam. Ditto the domino theory used as a key argument for this war - the Vietnamese Nationalists won the war but the nearby countries did not become communist. To the contrary, that region of the world collectively has thrived.

Very true, and a bit of a stretch is right. Had nothing to do with US. My father fought in that war and would agree with you completely. This thing we're involved with now is starting to look like the reflection...

and sarah palin doesn't??????????????

if palin were to ever become president i think i would move to british colombia!!!!!!!
    if obama messes things up which he prob will if hes elected; then ill move to australia.