LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    nah thats not true
    Why is she running for Vice President and your posting on a surfing message board. Loser.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by blue crush View Post
    if obama messes things up which he prob will if hes elected; then ill move to australia.
    okay sometimes african americans can help this country. and i want all of you guys and girls to stop being racist to our other race, cause its not nice and just low on the totem poll. finally this country is a all equall country it doesnt matter if one person is richer than the other. Just follow the golden rule "TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Db2k5 View Post
    Why is she running for Vice President and your posting on a surfing message board. Loser.
    because im not even in college yet
    so maybe i will run for vp in 25-30 years

Quote Originally Posted by blue crush View Post
    if obama messes things up which he prob will if hes elected; then ill move to australia.
    I was being serious though.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rodndtube View Post
    This is a bogus assertion. Hell, a large number of the neo-conservatives that served int he Bush administration were freaking lefties before they became NEO-cons. As an aside, someone with a national security clearance could lose it by going around and touting it and posting a big red flag, "target me."
    No, sorry. You're way off! You are totally wrong and honestly I don't think you really know what you are writing in this thread. If Obama applied for a job as a civilian in the US Government, he would NOT pass the background check. His relationship with Ayers alone would rule him out. Not to mention the other sketchy relationships that he has had, rev. wright, tony resko, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    No, sorry. You're way off! You are totally wrong and honestly I don't think you really know what you are writing in this thread. If Obama applied for a job as a civilian in the US Government, he would NOT pass the background check. His relationship with Ayers alone would rule him out. Not to mention the other sketchy relationships that he has had, rev. wright, tony resko, etc.
    Sorry. Not so. Character assassinations don't cut it in the real business of the US Government. Check the facts.

Rod, you don't think his association with Ayers would hurt him on a background check for TS clearance?

Quote Originally Posted by Db2k5 View Post
    shes running for VP because John McCain made a bad choice... not because she's a smart woman.

and p.s. she's not that hot

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Rod, you don't think his association with Ayers would hurt him on a background check for TS clearance?
    his association with Ayers? You mean the one where he served on the same educational board as him?

There's a little more to it than that. Have you read his book?